I just cut some cardstock to size to nicely compliment my pictures. And then glued the pictures right to the cardstock. Then I just punched a couple holes on each end to run some ribbon through. I chose some ribbon and cut it to a length I thought looked good and tied all the pictures to each other.
I also came up with the genius idea to use this same project for a Christmas garland. You could just punch holes in the sides instead of ends and then you could string it horizantaly instead of vertically. You could use Christmas cards or family pictures of Christmas past and use fun Christmasy paper. I think It would be so much fun strung across a room. I can't wait to make one :) You could do the same sort of thing for a birthday too.



5 comments:
Such a cute idea, i might have to steal it and do one myself! p.s. Emma is adorable in those pictures!
So cute!! It turned out great!
SO cute! I love the idea of using it for a garland, too. You are just too clever.
I love your new blog look! And that is such an adorable idea! I love that, she is such a sweetheart too!
I just found your blog via Lorene's blog. Yeah! I love the picture idea and I agree - they are all so cute there's no way to pick just one!
Post a Comment