The most frustrating thing about cleaning/housekeeping to me, is that nothing stays done. All your hard work is constantly being undone, and I can't keep up. Even though I felt like I was making such good progress, evidence of that are kind of scarce at the moment. I know it's like that for everyone, and that it's even harder for people with more people in their home than mine. But it is just so infuriating to me!
On the plus side of things, I spent a wonderful day with my husband and daughter yesterday. We were outside for the better part of the day, and it really was fun. And since it seems to be snowing and snowing outside right now, I am so glad that we did.
I haven't given up. But my patience for things today is nonexistent. The battle will resume tomorrow, or maybe even later tonight. We will see how things go. Good luck in your own conquering endeavors.
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



1 comment:
I totally understand. Staying on top of the mess sucks. Right after I finish the dishes, I decide I'm hungry and go dirty some things up. Lame. Good luck!
Post a Comment