I am most happy to report that I accomplished day one successfully :) The garbage mountain is no longer spreading it's way across my kitchen. I am making a commitment here and now to not let it get that bad again. It's just way to gross.
And guess what else? I even cleaned out the fridge last night too :)
Today has been slow to start. But things are moving in the right direction. As I write this, I am listening to my washing machine working away. And I am very thankful that I do not have to do all of this laundry by hand, or at a laundry mat (yuck).
Here is what's on my list today (you won't find it at fred myer... does anyone else remember those commercials? well anyway)
Tuesday April 19th:
Finish washing the dirty laundry, and put ALL of the laundry away. Like nicely, in drawers and on hangers in closets. Not in laundry baskets an the loveseat.
Reorganize bedroom closet, you know, so there is room for the laundry in there.
Arrange the storage under the bed.
I am not sure if I am going to make it all the way through my list today (it's 2:30 already! yikes!)
Thanks for all the encouragement everyone. Please keep it up :) Tune in tomorrow to find out if Nancy really does love Gary.... I mean to see what the outcome of day 2 is :)
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



4 comments:
Go Heather! Go! You can do it! Let us know if you would like us to play with Emma for a while. She can even come to our house and play with our racquetballs and LoveSac.
Conquer the dastardly foe! Slay him with thy might! And if you need help, give Andrew a call. He's a really good cleaner. I'm just an OK cleaner, but you can call me, too.
Keep it up Heather!!! You're doing great!
You are my inspiration! As I am typing this i notice how dirty my kitchen is...esh maybe i better get in there too! Keep up the good work
I'm glad it's coming along...because I really need a girls night out!
Post a Comment