So, it's day 4. (I'm really not quite sure what happened to day 3) For all my curious friends, No, I have not gotten everything I set out to do done. BUT, I have made some great progress, and I feel good about the way things are going. All the support and comments are really helping me. Every time I feel like I don't want to work on things, I just read the things you have said, and then I have the determination I need again :)
I debated doing before and after pictures, but I have decided against it. Enough of you have seen in person how bad it is already. And while I don't really have a problem admitting my imperfections to the world through the written world, sharing pictures of it is different. But I will post after pictures :) When my house is all cute (well as cute as it can be with cinderblock walls and 2 whole square feet of space) I would love to share it with you all.
My deadline is fast approaching. I am excited to see just how much I can get done. And if I don't finish it all, oh well, I will keep going anyway. I am super happy that so many of you seem to be as excited about my party as I am. If anyone has ideas or suggestions on what they would like to do/contribute I would love to hear them :) I have heard a couple fun ideas already. Seriously, this party is going to be FAN-TASTIC!!!
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



1 comment:
WOW, good goals! Funny, I just watched all of Hoarders on Netflix this week during late night feedings with the baby. :) It is crazy how they live and I seriously doubt your house looks anything like those houses!! C'mon, NEVER! But I know what you mean about smell---I'm paranoid about my house smelling good!
Post a Comment