Cost- The price of each project is listed underneath the description. You have the option of paying the total cost of all your chosen projects at once, or you can pay a week ahead. I will try to be as flexible as possible in arranging payment, but I have not been given any funds to do this class so I will have to pay for materials out of my own pocket if you don't pay ahead of time, which is not ideal. As a rule of thumb, I would like to have a final count of who is making each project and full payments for the materials a week in advance.
There will also be 3 workday classes that anyone is welcome to come to. You can catch up on unfinished projects or bring something of your own to work on. Everyone is welcome. Dates of workdays are OCTOBER 7th, NOVEMBER 4th, and December 9th.
Email, call or leave a comment on here to let me know what and how many you want to make of each project. (remember these things make great gifts)
Choose from a rainbow of colors of tissue paper and rhinestones to create your own custom door decor. This easy chic project is just the way to greet visitors to your home, or cheer up a dreary room. Once you learn how to create these faux blossoms, you'll want to add them to everything.
Price- $3 (all materials provided)
Etching glass is a permanent and food-safe way to decorate or label your glassware. The sky is the limit as to the glass items you can personalize, anything from baby food jars, to glass vases, to your pyrex casserole. Put your name or a cute shape to add a bit of you to your favorite piece of glass. You can also etch mirrors.
Price- $1 per item (you provide your own items)
Flower Clips and Bows- September 30th
These fun accessories are so versatile. They are perfect for girls of every age, from the tinniest girl to the most sophisticated woman. They make wonderful gifts for showers, birthdays, or just because. They can be made to match any outfit or taste or style. Make some to add flair to your wardrobe.
Price- .25 Cents to $1 each (depending on style)
This project is the perfect answer to decorating for the seasons while living in a small space. You can customize the look of your frame to match your decor, make it as a gift for someone else, or do both! The project includes 12 different pictures including: snowflakes, hearts, shamrock, bunny, flower, watermelon, patriotic star, leaves, jack-o-lantern, cornucopia, gingerbread man, and birthday cupcake.
Price- $4 (all materials provided)
This is the watch face that I will be ordering
IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ARE BUYING A WATCH FACE, I NEED TO KNOW AND HAVE YOUR MONEY FOR IT BY THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd SO I CAN GET THEM ORDERED IN TIME. I CANNOT ORDER ANY ADDITIONAL FACES AFTER THAT.
Join in the trend and make one of these fun eclectic watches. The best thing about these fun watches is that they are interchangeable, so you can have watch bands to match anything. You can choose to make just the watch band for $5 each, or get a watch face and a watch band for $10. What a nifty way to express yourself and keep time. Maybe your mom would like one too.
Price- $10 for a watch face and watch band, or $5 for just a band
Do you hate deciding what's for dinner? This board makes that task quick and easy. Plan out your weekly menu and shopping list in just minutes, and with this beauty on display, you won't forget what you planned.
Price- $5 (materials provided, but feel free to bring special paper if you like)
A Fun quick way to document your adventures. Because of it's small size, this scrapbook makes the perfect take along for proud grandparents or parents. And if you aren't into scrapbooking so much, how about creating a mini cookbook? This would make a cute stocking stuffer. You could even make it for your spouse filled with reasons you love them. The possibilities are unlimited.
Price- $5 (materials provided for 1 min scrapbook)
Card Making- December 2nd
Don't you think paying $5 dollars for a card is ridiculous? In this class you can make 8 for less than the price you'd pay for one greeting card at the store, including the envelopes! You can copy the examples or use the materials provided to create your own unique design.
Price- $2 (materials provided)
It's always such a bummer to take all the Christmas decorations down, but you will be able to leave these up until the snow melts. Quick and easy, but high impact. They can be customized to any size or color. Dangle some from your ceiling or in the window to add charm to those gloomy winter days.
Price $1.50 for a set of three (small, medium, and large)



6 comments:
Heather, these look so much fun! I can't believe you are organizing all this. You go girl!
PS -- I want to know how to do the seasons frame. And the mini album. And the snowflake. What are the odds of you being able to show me through words and pictures sometime? :)
O how I wish I lived closer to you
Oh how I wish I lived closer to you too Door, and you too Lorene. And I would be happy to fill you in and help you make whatever cute creations your heart desires.
How fun! Why oh why am I not in your ward anymore?
CUTE!!!!! I wish we lived close, I would so be there!
I tried leaving a comment the other day but my comp was being stupid. :( Anyway, I wish that I lived closer to you so that I could do all of these fun crafts with you! LOVE them!
Post a Comment