Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Miscelaneous Meanderings

This is (well mostly) Emma's 5 generation picture. Yes, I know there are only 4 people in the picture, but my mother passed away when I was 14. So, just pretend with me that she is there in the middle somewhere. right to left: Emma, Me, Barbra Moon, and Vendla Deathrage. My Great grandma is 92 years (give or take) older than Emma!

My two most favorite things :)

This is Emma reading her scriptures during family night :)

The road rash on her nose is left over from her Saturday morning adventure. She decided to crawl off of the bed. And just in case you are wondering, it does not seem to have phased her at all. She still tries to crawl, roll, or scoot off the bed at every opportunity.

She must be taking after her daddy. Playin the computer.

2 comments:

The Crookston Fam said...

Emma is so adorable! :)

Jacob Dutson said...

Seriously, Emma thinks I am going to kill her in that one picture! All I was trying to do was give her a hug. Silly baby.

Heather your a wonderful wife, I just want you to know that! -- Love, Jacob