Friday, June 11, 2010

Lets All Go To the Zoo!

We packed up our baby and headed to the zoo. Doesn't she looked so excited about this idea? :)


There was this peacock there that was really struttin' his stuff.

Such pretty colors!

I think he was trying to impress someone. The funny thing was I don't think it was another of his kind...

This funny feathered friend was the object of the peacocks eye. If only I could pull off that hairdoo...

Emma thought the funny hairdoo bird was fascinating too.

She's so curious.

There was a bobcat who was nice enough to get up and move so we could see him.

Jacob is such a good daddy.

These ducks were enjoying a family outing at the zoo too.

And of course, what zoo trip would be complete without monkeys?

I love my little family.

They couldn't make me more happy!!!!! :)

No comments: