Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Purple Hair


Sometimes you just need to do something a little bit crazy.  Because you can.  Well, I have always wanted to do something a little bit unconventional with my hair, but I have always found a reason not to or chickened out or the cost got in the way or whatever.  I decided this time I was going to go for it.  And I am oh so very glad I did.  I think its fun.  I don't have a job right now, or teenagers, or a calling at church and I have a wonderful friend who is willing to use her skills to make my hair look great in any color :)  So here you are.  The pictures don't really do it justice.  Something gets lost in translation. And if you were wondering, my husband likes it too.  I suppose I am a product of my 80's childhood.  Rainbow Brite had more of a profound impact on me than my mother could have guessed :)




3 comments:

Carmel said...

I love it! So cute! And Emma is SO BIG! Wow.

Unknown said...

Love it! You are gorgeous, purple or no :)

Angela said...

Love the whole story! Glad it fell into place for you. Feels good to do those things you've been wanting to do. Looks good too.