Oh Snow.
(gigantic Sigh)
When will you ever end?
It looked like spring was well on its way just a week or so ago.
But now, there is lots and lots of you outside my door.
I don't know how much more of you I can stand.
It's really time for you to go.
Make way for some color and sunshine.
It's really time.
Impatiently Yours,
Heather
(gigantic Sigh)
When will you ever end?
It looked like spring was well on its way just a week or so ago.
But now, there is lots and lots of you outside my door.
I don't know how much more of you I can stand.
It's really time for you to go.
Make way for some color and sunshine.
It's really time.
Impatiently Yours,
Heather



4 comments:
We're going to play outside in it tomorrow! You should come! I'm pretty sure it will bury both Caleb and Emma! :) But really, you should come!
Super cute!
Oh my goodness Heather! you are such a cute mom, to one cute little girl. I love all the pics of her in her curlers!She is so big! its weird and crazy how fast they grow.
I Loved her birthday cake, you should be VERY proud of your cute little creations!
Awww, serious!? I miss Aggie Village and snow with the killer death icicles waiting to impale someone! We get hardly any snow here and I never thought I could miss such a thing. LOOOOOOOOOOVE your cute pictures!
Post a Comment