She makes a very cute little lady! I love her smiles, and the fact that you can keep hair accessories in her hair!
I LOVE that last picture of Emma! And the picture of Emma with her dad! She is so fun!
I can't believe her hair is long enough to put curlers in! Also... I love the cakes, super cute.
I think you look like her! And I love that you can put curlers in her hair!
I love the curlers!!! I didn't realize how much you guys look alike. How fun. I love that little Emma girl. Give her a kiss for me.
AH! I just want to cry she is so beautiful! I miss your cute face and can't wait until I live closer!
LOVE those curlers!!! And you two look identical at that age, CRAZY!!!
Wow, you guys look a lot more alike than I realized! So cute! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She makes a very cute little lady! I love her smiles, and the fact that you can keep hair accessories in her hair!
I LOVE that last picture of Emma! And the picture of Emma with her dad! She is so fun!
I can't believe her hair is long enough to put curlers in! Also... I love the cakes, super cute.
I think you look like her! And I love that you can put curlers in her hair!
I love the curlers!!! I didn't realize how much you guys look alike. How fun. I love that little Emma girl. Give her a kiss for me.
AH! I just want to cry she is so beautiful! I miss your cute face and can't wait until I live closer!
LOVE those curlers!!! And you two look identical at that age, CRAZY!!!
Wow, you guys look a lot more alike than I realized! So cute! :)
Post a Comment