Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today I am joyful because of my Emma Rose. Today is her birthday. I am sure that I sound super sappy and motherly, but I can't believe that my baby is a year old already. Babies don't stay babies for very long. She amazes me every day in so many ways. I love that she can be so happy about the smallest things, like the fire extinguisher. Heavenly Father has blessed me beyond measure with this beautiful happy wonderful girl. A year ago today, I spent the day worried and scared out of my mind in the hospital. I remember meeting her for the first time. It didn't seem real, and now I can't imagine or remember what life was like without her. Thank you Emma for being you, and for spreading smiles and sunshine with everyone you meet.










5 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

Happy Birthday Baby Emma! Little girls born in December are the best! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Heather said...

Happy birthday Emma!! You're such a sweet little girl and I'm glad you're such good friends with Audrey and Caleb!!

Darrington's said...

Happy birthday Emma!!! May you be happy, well; and obey your parents.

Rachel said...

I looooooooooove that Christmas tutu!!! And how the heck did one year pass so fast! She's so big! Can't wait to see the cake pics, those are my favorite!!!

Matt and Kaylin said...

My favorite is the picture of her with her mouth wide open. Such a cutie!