Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finding Joy

For one reason or another, I have been finding it difficult to feel the happiness, love, and inspiration I so desperately need in my life lately. And quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of it! I'm constantly being reminded to find the joy in the journey and appreciate the small things, but it's not always so easy. I have decided to blog to help myself put joy back into my heart where it belongs. My goal is to find a different joyful thing to appreciate each day until Christmas. I invite you all to join me, help me, and support me. Leave your comments, give suggestions, post your own joys on your blog or make them your facebook status. Just maybe we can bring a little more joy to the world :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck in your quest! I think we all need a little more joy in our lives... me included :) Can't wait to see what little joys you find!

Carmel said...

What a great time of year to start this! Christmas is such a JOYful time of year! I think I am joyful just thinking about visiting you on Tuesday. :D

Heather said...

What a cute picture of Emma!! I am joyful that we got to spend some time together at the mall yesterday-it was a nice change of scenery!

Debra Hawkins said...

I think this is the perfect thing to do right before Christmas! I have been loving your finding Joy posts!