Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pioneer Day

We went to visit Jacob's family for the 24th. We got to see his grandparents as grand marshals in the parade. They were even on the front page of the newspaper! Emma wasn't feeling well while we were there though, because she has been getting her teeth! I can't believe this girl and how much she grows and changes.

Jacob's cousin-in-law (is that even a real thing?) Matt was nice/lucky enough to hold our sleepy girl. She NEVER snuggles like that for us.
Kaylin and Matt, it's nice to have people our own age to visit with while we are there.
Mr. Grand Marshal (I wasn't being a very good picture taker and somehow missed Mrs. Grand Marshal)
Sitting by the back of grandpa's truck to watch the parade.
Emma was not happy with me for putting that bowl on her head, but I couldn't resist. Her grandpa was so happy to get to see her.

No comments: