Thursday, July 29, 2010

Emma's Blessing

So, Emma was blessed in February and her silly mommy forgot to take pictures. Luckily, wonderful aunt Lark took some for us. We barely got the pictures, so now I can post them. It's funny how different Emma looks now. She never looked bald to me then, but her pictures look that way to me now. It was a great day with lots of family and some yummy food. It was so wonderful to see and hear my baby blessed. I know she is a gift from my Heavenly Father. We are so blessed to have her.

Emma wore the same outfit that I did when I was blessed. It was so special.





It was a tiring day.

3 comments:

5moonbeams4us said...

She looks so different now!!

Unknown said...

So cute! I think the same thing about Paul-- he didn't ever look bald to me then, but looking back at the pictures now he sure does!

The Crookston Fam said...

Very cute! I'm planning on Kayli wearing my blessing dress too! :)