We were lucky enough to spend the 4th of July with family in Idaho. It was a bast! It was even actually kind of cold while we were there so we didn't even roast.

This is my grandpa. It was the first time he got to meet Emma while we were there. He cooked us some of his oh so yummy dutch oven turkey.
This is the view from my Aunt and Uncles back yard. Wouldn't you just LOVE to look out your back window to see this every single day?
This is Emma's hair after we took out her very first pigtails. It was pretty special.

We went to town to watch the parade. My family jokes that it's the 10 minute parade and that if you are late you'll miss the whole thing. Well, they aren't really exaggerating. It's pretty darn short. If you count the time it takes for it to turn around and go by the second time, then I guess it's closer to 20 minutes :)
This is my grandpa holding Emma for the very first time. :)
Here is my grandma. I especially like this picture of her.
Here's Nathan eating a hamburger.
Emma is coveting her daddy's icecream sandwich.
Everybody watching the parade.
Me and my baby. Oh, and by the way, those are her very first pigtails! I LOVE them :)

30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



1 comment:
I LOVE the pigtails and I LOOOVE the face she is pulling in the after-pigtails picture. Such a cute girl!
Post a Comment