Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I decided to take advantage of an excuse to do something fun and out of the every day on St. Patrick's Day. The weather even decided to cooperate! It was just so nice outside we had to go on a picnic. This was all a surprise to Jacob. I let him sleep in late and then kidnapped him with our picnic basket when he woke up.

The park where most of the snow was gone. The ground wasn't even muddy!

The picnic basket, full of tasty green things :)

Our fine china.


Butter Parmesan pull apart...dyed green of course :)


So our meal was anything but Irish, after all, I am part Italian :) We had spaghetti and lots of green veggies to go with our St. Patrick's Day theme.

He's so handsome! I love this guy :)

So, I don't think I look so great in this picture, but I am very proud to say that I put together all this picnic by myself and had a shower. For me this is a huge accomplishment.
Squidget

Just can't get enough of this girl!

What a cute family we are.

Even the grass seemed to be celebrating with green. Spring fever has definitely set in. Please stay warm and sunny!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow she's getting big! Looks like you guys had fun! Too bad it didn't stay warm and sunny today!

Janalee said...

so cute! what a cute blog you have,. I am glad I wandered accross it from facebook.