Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Purple Dress

When I was still pregnant, I decided that I wanted to sew some clothes for my baby. So I went to the craft store and bought a pattern and some materials, and like many of my well intended projects... nothing happened. Between being uncomfortably pregnant and having my sewing machine decide not to work, the little cut out pieces just sat there lonely on my sewing table. Until a couple of days ago :) My wonderful talented husband re-soldered some connections in the sewing machine and fixed it! So after my cute girl finally went to bed the last few nights, I worked on this. I think I turned out darling.

Apparently it even tastes good :)


My pretty purple princess.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, it's adorable! And made even more adorable for the adorable girl wearing it. :) You're way ahead of me -- the diaper bag I started sewing before Paul was born is still in pieces on my sewing table...

sweetieabbott said...

You are my hero! I can not sew collars for the life of me. She looks beautiful in it. =]

The Crookston Fam said...

That is so cute! You are so talented. I need to learn how to sew!