Well, I have officially made it to "full term" status my first pregnancy. I am very ready for this little girl to get here. My body is running out of room! I think that our little apartment is as ready as possible. I am so grateful to everyone for all they have done for us. I really wondered how things would possibly all work out for two "starving college students" to have a baby, but we have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams. I thank my Heavenly Father each day for blessing Jacob and me with the opportunity to grow our family. This little girl couldn't be more loved. I also give thanks each day for the beautiful people who bless my life and my family. All the gifts and support were/are much needed and appreciated.
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



1 comment:
you make one adorable pregnant girl!!! im so excited for you
Post a Comment