The things I simply can't live without.
Rolaids. Especially since I became pregnant, I never go anywhere without some. It seems that heartburn is to forever be a part of my life.
The color orange. It is my absolute favorite color. I would paint just about anything Jacob would let me get away with this color ( I don't think there would be too many things he would let me paint orange). I love wearing orange things and making orange things. Orange just makes me feel alive! Orange food however, is only ok, some of it isn't my favorite.
The Carebears. I know I am 23 years old and should be long past this love, but I'm not. I never get tired of them. I could watch them every day and have a stuffed animal of each bear and not be sick of them. For the sake of my husband however, I keep it to a minimum. I can't wait for my baby to get here because then I will have an excuse to keep the bears coming.
Watermelon. Especially since I became pregnant watermelon has been my favorite! Even when everything else in the world made me puke, watermelon was always good. I have always been a fan and have eaten an entire full sized melon all by myself more than once. I plan to each as much of it as I can this summer.
Snugly warm blankets. The summer is always a challenge for me because it just gets too hot. I definitely subscribe to the line of thinking that you can always put more on to get warm, but there is only so much you can take off when it's hot. I love to cuddle up with a nice cozy blanket and watch a movie.
Daisies. Any color, size, or varitey. I love them. If anyone feels so inclined to give me flowers, you can't go wrong with a daisies. They are just such a happy flower, like little rays of sunshine.
Hedgehogs. So this is kind of a false statement since I have never had a hedgehog, so I have always lived without one. But I really really really want one very bad. Why you might ask? Because they are so stinkin cute! They aren't very big and don't really make a mess or stink. And they don't stab you like a porqupine despite what my husband tries to convince me. I think I would name mine Stanly or Rainbow Sparkles.
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment