In this season of Thanksgiving, I realize I have much to be grateful for. In my life I have seen both good and bad times, but I have been greatly blessed through them all.
I am thankful for my loving, patient, hardworking husband. He puts up with me even when I am far from pleasant. He loves me just the way I am. He wants me to be happy and does his very best to help me however he can. I am so blessed to be able to snuggle next to him every night.
I am thankful for my silly little sunshine girl. She has brought more joy to my life than I ever could have dreamed. I am thankful she is healthy and happy. I cherish every smile and silly game. I will never tire of being called mommy.
I am thankful for modern medicine. I am so glad that things that were once very serious and even life threatening at times can now be taken care of quickly. And I am thankful for those who serve in the healthcare profession for taking care of all of us and all the sacrifices they make.
I am thankful for family. I am thankful for the loving acts and thoughts they make for me and my little family. I am thankful for Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles and Mothers and Fathers and Brothers and Sisters and Cousins and In-laws. Thank you for everything. I would be lost and lonely without each one of you.
I am thankful for those who serve our country. For your sacrifices which are greater than I can imagine. I am thankful for your families who make those same sacrifices. The safety and peace you work so hard to achieve is not unnoticed.
I am thankful for color. I am thankful that I can see and enjoy all the beautiful colors in the world.
I am thankful for friends. Especially the ones who know me so well they have become like family. Thank you for choosing to accept me and love me even though you didn't have to. Thank you for the countless smiles and laughter. For late nights talking. For happy birthdays and surprise visits. Thank you for reminding me of the reasons you like me. You'll never know just how much you have meant to me.
I am thankful for the care that has been taken of me and my little family. We do our best, and things seem to work out somehow. We are not rich, but we have never gone hungry, naked, or homeless. Thanks to those of you who have answered our prayers in times of need. We never could have made it through 3+ months of a broken car without you.
I am thankful for my talents and abilities. I am thankful for those who took the time to teach me and help me develop them as well.
I am thankful for sunshine and smiles and polkadots and flowers. For peaceful moments and stars and sparkly things. I am thankful for so very many things. I hope that we can all enjoy a day of thanks and remember what we have to be grateful for.
30+ Winning Side Salads to Try This Summer
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment