Holy hannah, Emma is too cute! I just love these pics! I read all your recent posts, and I have to say your post about aggie village, made me even more grateful for my perfect apartment, and to let you know that housing out of av is ten times better!!! you should look into it! Everyone said I would miss it, Boy were they wrong!!! I spent three miserable years there, having way too similar experiences than you and now I live in the best apt ever and couldn't be happier! Look into it, thats all I am saying...
p.s Your vegas pics, about made me cry because I am so EXTREMELY jealous! EVERY time I have gone to vegas or tried to go to vegas it hasn't worked out. For one reason or another and I have always wanted to see and do all the things you did and never been able to. SOOOO jealous.
I can't believe how big she has gotten since we saw her last. We really need to come visit again soon. Do you guys have any big plans for the summer? Is Jacob doing classes?
4 comments:
I love that first picture, it's priceless! She is so adorable!
Holy hannah, Emma is too cute! I just love these pics! I read all your recent posts, and I have to say your post about aggie village, made me even more grateful for my perfect apartment, and to let you know that housing out of av is ten times better!!! you should look into it! Everyone said I would miss it, Boy were they wrong!!! I spent three miserable years there, having way too similar experiences than you and now I live in the best apt ever and couldn't be happier! Look into it, thats all I am saying...
p.s Your vegas pics, about made me cry because I am so EXTREMELY jealous! EVERY time I have gone to vegas or tried to go to vegas it hasn't worked out. For one reason or another and I have always wanted to see and do all the things you did and never been able to. SOOOO jealous.
I can't believe how big she has gotten since we saw her last. We really need to come visit again soon. Do you guys have any big plans for the summer? Is Jacob doing classes?
I love the blue eyes Heather!!!
Post a Comment