Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rededication

So, I have not exactly done the best job thus far of actually keeping a blog. After spending time looking at so many other peoples fun and cute blogs, I have decided to give mine another try. This time around I plan to actually put the time and effort in to at least try and make it interesting. I hope that you will follow my blog and leave comments so that I know if anyone is even paying attention. And please let me know if there is something you think I can do to improve my blog or if there is something you'd like to hear about on it. Here's to giving it another try.

4 comments:

Shalyce and Jordan said...

hooray for starting up your blog again. I'm always an avid reader. You're little family is so cute. Love you Heather. Give that little Emma a kiss for me.

5moonbeams4us said...

I check daily, because, well, my social life is nonexistent and I love to see what you are up to.

Heather said...

Hooray! People love me!

Heather said...

Yay! I found your blog and I love it! Good luck keeping it up! I'll be watching! I love the pictures of Emma! (if you want an invite to my blog, let me know which email to use).