After many tears and frustration, I am finally pregnant. I couldn't be more happy or excited for this baby. Even though pregnancy has been considerably unpleasant up to this point, I know it will be worth it. My morning sickness is finally subsiding and food is no longer my enemy. I am in constant worry that something will go wrong and this baby won't make it here, but I am trying to keep positive and as far as I know there is no real reason to be worried. I am wishing as hard as I can that I have a little girl. I just want someone to do the things I like to do with me. I will of course take whatever Heavenly Father sends me. I am hoping to find out if I should buy pink or blue on Wednesday the 17th of June. If not I will have to wait until sometime in July. I promise to keep everyone posted.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you two. Boy or girl, I'm going to be a happy aunt. For sure let me know what it is when you find out. Do you have any names picked out?
Post a Comment